2016 Homesteading Resources

 Winter time in the northwest can be so beautiful and can have it's very dreary days.  That makes this time of year perfect for dreaming, planning and some indoor projects.

I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites.

Joybilee Farm is a favorite.  Chris has lots of DYI projects for your homestead, kitchen and crafts.

Common Sense Homestead is my go-to.  Laurie there is a no non-sense, get her done gal with step-by-step directions.

Floret Flowers makes my heart sing.  Just looking at Erin's farm and arrangements inspire sweet dreams.

For seeds I love Renaissance Seeds. 
Caleb Warnock is a great example on what you can do in your own yard year-round.

Resilient Seeds is perfect for those of us in the Northwest.

 Enjoy this time of year.  Get some exercise and fresh air even if it's cold.  Yesterday I was out in the garden picking kale to add to Sausage Bean soup.  (recipe coming soon)

Here's a link to my recipe for Healthy Spicy Cocoa.

Time to make a cup and dream.
These pictures were taken January 2015 with the Bainbridge Island Ferry in the background.

Comments

Popular Posts